Share, organize and free your mobile space under a single sphere
Organizing files on your phone can cause a headache to you. What if I tell you that you can organize your files and share your files at the same time by using a single app. Yes, files by Google known as Files go allows all the cyber users to organize files on their smartphones without any hassle. Many phones are piled up with old and unnecessary files. However, filesgo eradicate all the unnecessary duplicated old files that occupy phone space. In other words, by using this app you can free up space on your phone.
Files Go App Info
|Category||File management / share|
|Language||English and 44 more|
|Requirements||Android 5.0 or higher versions|
|Language||English and 44 more languages|
Download Files Go Apk
Download From Google Play
Download files Go for PC
There are two ways to download files go for PC. They are
- By using the Nox app player
- By using BlueStacks
Install Files Go using Nox App Player
Follow the below steps to install any android app with Nox App Player
- Install Nox app player on your PC
- After the installation process is over, run Nox on Pc.
- Then, login to your Google account.
- Find the tab searcher and search for: FilesGo
- Then, click to install Files by Google on your Nox emulator
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play this app on your PC
Install Files Go using BlueStacks
Bluestack is an Android App player that allows you to run android apps on a PC. Follow the below steps to install any android app with BlueStacks.
- Firstly, install BlueStacks on PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once the launching is over, click on the button My Apps in the emulator.
- Then, search for Files by Google
- Click on this app to install it
- Login to the Google account to download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- After login, the installation process will start for FilesGo
If there is any issue regarding the BlueStacks software, simply install Microsoft.net Framework software on your PC.
Files Go App Features
- Clean up your mobile space without any hassle
- This app allows you to find and share data in a swift
- Users can get their own personalized space clean up suggestions for unused apps, large and duplicated files, or even for videos with low resolution
- No more piles and piles of unwanted folders. Users can find exactly what they want with smart filters.
- This allows faster and encrypted file sharing to nearby devices with 0 data.
- Only backup selected file that you want to keep on your storage. You can backup either to Google Drive or any other cloud device.
A quick tour of the app layout
This app is designed with two main tabs- the storage tab and the File tab. The storage tab gives the users a quick glimpse of the apps that waste most of the space on your mobile device and the users can take a quick look at the apps that they haven’t been using lately. Mainly it depicts apps that the users haven’t been using for the past 30 days. These functions have bridged deleting and freeing up the mobile space allowing to delete junk file easily. Also, the tab allows the users to explore the main and subfolders stored on your smartphone.
All in one smart appliances
Did you know that Files by Google comes with an inbuilt alarm that warns you if your device is running out of space? From your settings panel in FilesGo, the users can find a notifications area where they can set up alarms that will warn whenever the space is running low. Also, it indicates an app on the smartphone that is not used in a while. FilesGo also has an alert system that can warn the users if the folders are getting too large, taking up far too much space.
Is Files Go available for PC?
Yes, it is available for PC. Files Go is also a great storage solution for storage management.
What does files by Google do?
Simply, it is an app for android devices with limited storage. The primary and main focus of the app is to free up space on the mobile device. But the app also allows the users to share file quickly.
How do I install file Go on my PC?
There are two ways to download filesGo on Pc. One way is through installing BlueStacks and the other one is through using the Nox app player.
Is File Go safe?
Yes, all the data are safely secured on the app allowing you to access it at the time of need.
Filesgo is an all-in-one app that aids file storing, sharing and deleting unwanted files. It is convenient to use and a must-have app on your mobile device. Download Files Go and enjoy all the facilities today.